Football season has started! Looking for some snack ideas to feed a crowd? This Guacamole Wonton won’t disappoint!! It only requires 6 simple ingredients like avocado (duh!), red bell pepper, sweet corn, onions, lime juice, and wonton skin!
It’s crispy on the outside and soft and chunky on the inside. You just simply can’t go wrong with this one. Did I mention I dipped it in sriracha ketchup? and oh MYYY sooo delicious!!
It is a simple party bite that will make anyone happy! If you don’t like it spicy, you can skip sriracha and eat it with any dipping sauce you like. Ranch sounds good to me and Thai chili sauce sounds good too. Be creative with it!
- 2 avocado
- ½ red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ white onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 4 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 package of wonton skins
- 2.5 cup of canola oil (or any cooking oil)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Sriracha Ketchup:
- 1 part sriracha and 1 part Hein’s ketchup
- Mix avocado, red bell pepper, white onion, sweet corn, and lime juice in a medium mixing bowl, season it with salt and pepper.
- ) Place 1-2 teaspoon full of guacamole on wonton skin. Wet 4 corners with a little bit water.
- ) Bring all 4 corners up and fold them together. Pinch the top to seal the wonton.
- ) Heat canola oil over medium high heat, put 3-4 wontons in hot oil at a time. Fry each batch for 1-2 minute until they turn golden brown. Set aside and let it cool a little bit.
- ) Stir to mix sriracha and ketchup. Drizzle them on wonton or serve on the side.
- ) ENJOY!
Resource list: (click on the images below to find the ingredients and equipment you need)